October 07, 2011

October's To-Do List of Projects

Time seems to be flying by soooo quickly that I figured I'd better make myself one of my famous "to-do" lists to stay focused and not get side tracked!  So....on that happy note here is just a few of the projects that I "WILL"accomplish in October.  

I have already begun sanding our dining room table and throughout this process have acquired a totally different inspiration for it.  The goal originally was to take it from this:



to this look:

 

But, I think with the dining room table, chairs, and hutch, it's going to be too much white.  So...thanks to Pinterest where I get so much inspiration from, the plan is now to redo it like this:



Soooo much more in love with this look!  Purchased the stain and paint this week, so let the fun begin!


I also have purchased the pattern, and material so that I can make one of the first products that I will be excited to promote on Etsy as well as my Facebook page for Domesticated Darlings, and hope to have my first few finished by November.  Darling, vintage style aprons....which I will eventually offer in many different styles and patterns.  One of the first few will be the bottom left style with this material:




And the next will be the style on the right side of the pattern except in a different print:


                                                                               

And the third one for this month will be the style on the right also in a different print:



I am also in the process of working on different packaging ideas for the finished products and just have to narrow it down to my favorite...

So that in a nutshell are my big goals for the month of October as well as my weekly organizational challenge projects, Thanksgiving, working full time, a few surprise projects that I will update you with and the new addition of a puppy this weekend...Busy, busy, busy, but so very blessed and happy!

"Let whatever you do today, be enough."

No comments: