August 04, 2011

So Inspired by Pinterest

Oh My!!! Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love Pinterest?? I now have 61 Sewing projects that I want to do, 65 pins on My Ever Growing "To Do" List, 64 Crafts that I just have to make, 18 health & beauty ideas to try, 79 recipes that I just gotta try, as well as household ideas, DIY jewellry projects, wreaths & wall art that I want to do, etc., etc., etc., I think I'm going to be a busy girl...
Take a peek at some of the projects that I want to do in the near future & if you haven't tried Pinterest yet, take a look & prepare to be inspired!


This Pom Pom Lamp is so darling!  I've already purchased the supplies for it and am going to do this for my bedroom lamp.  Can't wait to see the results!





This Book Page Necklace caught my eye and is something that I would definitely wear.  I have a feeling once my daughter sees this I'll be making a second necklace! 



 I have the perfect little stool for this project that we use in front of our couch for our smallest chihuahua to be able to jump up onto the couch...Now I just have to find the perfect print!


And yes....like so many others I have a Wedding Dress stashed away in a closet taking up a large amount of space.  Although it's beautiful, I would never want my daughter to wear it.  She deserves to pick out her own...something that truly makes her feel like a princess! This project is a perfect idea for the dress!



After seeing this Bench , I just have to cover my piano bench!  Right now it is not covered at all, so this will be a very welcome change!




And this Slow Cooker Potato Soup is perfect for a cooler day. Not to mention, it's my favourite soup of all!  Can't wait to try it!




No matter how hard I try to keep my spice cupboard organized, I'm always finding the spice that I'm looking for at the very back, after I empty half of the cupboard out!  Can't wait to try this!




Love Book Wreaths so much!  I've already got the pages rolled, now I just have to assemble it.  Can't wait!




This Musical heart is going to look so pretty on the piano!




And there is just something extra special about homemade!  Can't wait to make these Bath Salts.  Just have to make a trip to the dollar store to find the perfect little jars.




Definitely have to organize my pictures !  Everytime that I've been unfortunate to get a virus on my computer, I live in fear that I'm going to lose all of my pictures!  Now I'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief!


See what I mean about Pinterest?  Soooooo addicted, but I think it's a healthy addiction!  After all....by the time I get done with all of my projects, our home will be sooooo pretty, the food will be sooooo yummy, and everything will be more organized! So, on that happy note, I'm going to run...gotta get busy creating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love my spice drawer - I highly recommend it! And Slow cooker potato soup? That might be heaven! Oh how I love Pinterest!!!

Heather said...

I can't wait to do the spice drawer..just have to stop at the dollar store to find some cute jars for them. And I totally agree...the slow cooker potato soup definitely sounds like heaven! Just waiting for a little bit of a cooler day to make it. Thanks so much for becoming a follower :-)

Crafty Intrigue said...

Wow, I will have to spend more time on Pinterest.